- McKenna’s Guides & Sunday Times “Best in Ireland” Listed in Top 100 Restaurants 2016 & 2017
- RAI Awards Winner Best Wine Experience Cork 2016 & 2017
- RAI Awards Winner Best Wine Experience Munster 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine National Awards 2017 – Commended in Best for Wine Lovers Category
- Sunday Business Post Top10 Wine Bars in Ireland. Featured in Top 3.
- Sunday Business Post Top10 Wine Bars in Ireland. Featured in Top 2.
- The Hot Press Best of Ireland 2017 – Featured in the 200 top restaurants in Ireland.
- Georgina Campbell Awards: Best Wine Experience – Winner 2015
We are committed to sustainability in the food and wine we serve. We favour local, seasonal ingredients and have a keen eye for provenance. We love simple, tasty, honest food, so our evening menu is comprised of small plates inspired by traditional home-cooking found in French bistros and Italian trattorie, perfectly suited to a glass of wine. Our lunch menu offers delicious soup and sandwiches for a quick tasty lunch.
A Taste of France
But the real draw is the wine. We are proud to source from independent winemakers who favour traditional methods, farm organically or biodynamically and use minimal intervention in the cellar, producing wines that respect the environment and are true to their place of origin.
All wines are available for take out from our wine shop or to enjoy in the wine bar. Wines can also be purchased from our online shop. As we are fully-licensed, we also serve a selection of craft beer, spirits and cocktails.
Our Latest Events
It looks like outdoor dining on our terrace may not happen tomorrow, so we’ve found a way to let you enjoy your L’Atitude aperitif at home! We’ve put together a Saturday surprise box that can be collected tomorrow afternoon (Sat 3rd) July between 3pm and 7pm. I’ve...
A Taste of EMILIA-ROMAGNA - Friday 25th June. This is our last week of virtual wine travels - alas! But it’s been an absolute blast touring up and down Italy, travelling the length and breadth of France, crisscrossing Spain, veering north to Germany and south as far...
Friday 18th June. Taste THE JURA with us! As we start preparing for indoor dining, this sadly will be one of our last boxes….for now! But being devoted followers of natural wine, our journey would not be complete without a trip to the Jura - the Mecca for natural wine...
Nulla accumsan eros nec sem tempus scelerisque. Morbi tincidunt risus magna, posuere lobortis felis. Donec at vehicula risus.