- McKenna’s Guides & Sunday Times “Best in Ireland” Listed in Top 100 Restaurants 2016 & 2017
- RAI Awards Winner Best Wine Experience Cork 2016 & 2017
- RAI Awards Winner Best Wine Experience Munster 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine National Awards 2017 – Commended in Best for Wine Lovers Category
- Sunday Business Post Top10 Wine Bars in Ireland. Featured in Top 3.
- Sunday Business Post Top10 Wine Bars in Ireland. Featured in Top 2.
- The Hot Press Best of Ireland 2017 – Featured in the 200 top restaurants in Ireland.
- Georgina Campbell Awards: Best Wine Experience – Winner 2015
We are committed to sustainability in the food and wine we serve. We favour local, seasonal ingredients and have a keen eye for provenance. We love simple, tasty, honest food, so our evening menu is comprised of small plates inspired by traditional home-cooking found in French bistros and Italian trattorie, perfectly suited to a glass of wine. Our lunch menu offers delicious soup and sandwiches for a quick tasty lunch.
A Taste of France
But the real draw is the wine. We are proud to source from independent winemakers who favour traditional methods, farm organically or biodynamically and use minimal intervention in the cellar, producing wines that respect the environment and are true to their place of origin.
All wines are available for take out from our wine shop or to enjoy in the wine bar. Wines can also be purchased from our online shop. As we are fully-licensed, we also serve a selection of craft beer, spirits and cocktails.
Our Latest Events
GUERRILLA TASTINGS: CHEESE & WINE MATCHING Thursday 2nd February between 5.30pm and 8pm Guerrilla Tastings are back! On Thursday 2nd February, we’re popping up with our first Guerrilla Tasting of 2023. One of our most popular tastings always seems to centre...
Wine Fundamentals Course - Spring 2023 Saturday 11th Feb - Sat 4th March We are delighted to announce the start of our Spring Wine Appreciation Course. Running over 4 Saturdays, starting on Feb 11th (2.30-4.30pm) and finishing on March 4th. We will cover the...
Christmas Wine Fair Sunday 4th December Don't forget our 2nd Christmas Wine Fair is on from 12-5pm with over 35 festive wines open for tasting to help you choose some nice wines to pour over the Christmas period. We listened to all your questions about what to drink,...
Nulla accumsan eros nec sem tempus scelerisque. Morbi tincidunt risus magna, posuere lobortis felis. Donec at vehicula risus.