- McKenna’s Guides & Sunday Times “Best in Ireland” Listed in Top 100 Restaurants 2016 & 2017
- RAI Awards Winner Best Wine Experience Cork 2016 & 2017
- RAI Awards Winner Best Wine Experience Munster 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine National Awards 2017 – Commended in Best for Wine Lovers Category
- Sunday Business Post Top10 Wine Bars in Ireland. Featured in Top 3.
- Sunday Business Post Top10 Wine Bars in Ireland. Featured in Top 2.
- The Hot Press Best of Ireland 2017 – Featured in the 200 top restaurants in Ireland.
- Georgina Campbell Awards: Best Wine Experience – Winner 2015
We are committed to sustainability in the food and wine we serve. We favour local, seasonal ingredients and have a keen eye for provenance. We love simple, tasty, honest food, so our evening menu is comprised of small plates inspired by traditional home-cooking found in French bistros and Italian trattorie, perfectly suited to a glass of wine. Our lunch menu offers delicious soup and sandwiches for a quick tasty lunch.
A Taste of France
But the real draw is the wine. We are proud to source from independent winemakers who favour traditional methods, farm organically or biodynamically and use minimal intervention in the cellar, producing wines that respect the environment and are true to their place of origin.
All wines are available for take out from our wine shop or to enjoy in the wine bar. Wines can also be purchased from our online shop. As we are fully-licensed, we also serve a selection of craft beer, spirits and cocktails.
Our Latest Events
Taste PUGLIA with us! Friday 11th June We’re headed to Italy’s heel this week - to beautiful Puglia with its sandy beaches, azure seas, ancient towns and of course its stunning food and wine. It’s a region that’s often overlooked by tourists who favour Sicily or...
Taste THE AUVERGNE with us! Friday 4th June. Our journey this week takes us deep into the wildest part of France: The Auvergne. A beautiful region of hills and dormant volcanoes, valleys, forests and rivers where the hustle of city life is something unknown, and where...
Friday 28th May Taste GERMANY with us WEEK 20 - who’d have thought?!! When we started our virtual wine adventures back in January we thought we’ll just do this for 4 weeks - a little bit of escapism to get us through the dreary winter months. 5 months on, and we’re...
Nulla accumsan eros nec sem tempus scelerisque. Morbi tincidunt risus magna, posuere lobortis felis. Donec at vehicula risus.