- McKenna’s Guides & Sunday Times “Best in Ireland” Listed in Top 100 Restaurants 2016 & 2017
- RAI Awards Winner Best Wine Experience Cork 2016 & 2017
- RAI Awards Winner Best Wine Experience Munster 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine National Awards 2017 – Commended in Best for Wine Lovers Category
- Sunday Business Post Top10 Wine Bars in Ireland. Featured in Top 3.
- Sunday Business Post Top10 Wine Bars in Ireland. Featured in Top 2.
- The Hot Press Best of Ireland 2017 – Featured in the 200 top restaurants in Ireland.
- Georgina Campbell Awards: Best Wine Experience – Winner 2015
We are committed to sustainability in the food and wine we serve. We favour local, seasonal ingredients and have a keen eye for provenance. We love simple, tasty, honest food, so our evening menu is comprised of small plates inspired by traditional home-cooking found in French bistros and Italian trattorie, perfectly suited to a glass of wine. Our lunch menu offers delicious soup and sandwiches for a quick tasty lunch.
A Taste of France
But the real draw is the wine. We are proud to source from independent winemakers who favour traditional methods, farm organically or biodynamically and use minimal intervention in the cellar, producing wines that respect the environment and are true to their place of origin.
All wines are available for take out from our wine shop or to enjoy in the wine bar. Wines can also be purchased from our online shop. As we are fully-licensed, we also serve a selection of craft beer, spirits and cocktails.
Our Latest Events
Wine Tasting with Graham Herbert-Taylor, a Corkman, making wine in Le Marche, Central Italy. Graham hails from just around the corner from L'Atitude, went to school next door in the Model School, spent his youth living above what is now Crowley’s music shop on...
Our next CineCafe is on Wednesday 8th November. This gentle comedy drama is not exactly a food movie, but definitely one of our favourite films - it’s sensitive, funny and full of nostalgia with the most beautiful scenes of the Bay of Naples. We’re big...
We're here to solve your Rugby Dilemmas. Did you plan to go out with friends this Saturday, but forgot the match was on? We’re putting together a Special Rugby Edition L’Atitude-at-Home box so you can invite your friends around, watch the match and enjoy some...
Nulla accumsan eros nec sem tempus scelerisque. Morbi tincidunt risus magna, posuere lobortis felis. Donec at vehicula risus.