- McKenna’s Guides & Sunday Times “Best in Ireland” Listed in Top 100 Restaurants 2016 & 2017
- RAI Awards Winner Best Wine Experience Cork 2016 & 2017
- RAI Awards Winner Best Wine Experience Munster 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine National Awards 2017 – Commended in Best for Wine Lovers Category
- Sunday Business Post Top10 Wine Bars in Ireland. Featured in Top 3.
- Sunday Business Post Top10 Wine Bars in Ireland. Featured in Top 2.
- The Hot Press Best of Ireland 2017 – Featured in the 200 top restaurants in Ireland.
- Georgina Campbell Awards: Best Wine Experience – Winner 2015
We are committed to sustainability in the food and wine we serve. We favour local, seasonal ingredients and have a keen eye for provenance. We love simple, tasty, honest food, so our evening menu is comprised of small plates inspired by traditional home-cooking found in French bistros and Italian trattorie, perfectly suited to a glass of wine. Our lunch menu offers delicious soup and sandwiches for a quick tasty lunch.
A Taste of France
But the real draw is the wine. We are proud to source from independent winemakers who favour traditional methods, farm organically or biodynamically and use minimal intervention in the cellar, producing wines that respect the environment and are true to their place of origin.
All wines are available for take out from our wine shop or to enjoy in the wine bar. Wines can also be purchased from our online shop. As we are fully-licensed, we also serve a selection of craft beer, spirits and cocktails.
Our Latest Events
CineCafe – Wednesday 31st May 7pm
Our next CineCafe is one for food and movie lovers alike. Set in a remote Danish village in the mid-1800s, this Oscar-winning film follows 2 devout elderly sisters who take in Babette, who has just fled Paris, as a housekeeper. When Babette suddenly wins the...
Vins De Copains
TUESDAY 16th May 5.00 - 7.00pm. The 3 Wine Amigos are back again for another fun tasting. In its second year, we’re thrilled Vins de Copains is coming back to L’Atitude for the Cork-leg of their fun tasting - 3 pals - Le Caveau, Brian’s Wines and Verasion showing 36...
CineCafe – An intoxicating documentary about the natural wine counterculture
Wednesday 3rd May 7pm Our next CINECAFÉ will be on Wednesday May 3rd at 7pm, when we will be showing the documentary ‘WINE CALLING’ - a beautiful wine documentary about the highs and lows of making natural wine set in the South-West of France. Discover everything you...
Nulla accumsan eros nec sem tempus scelerisque. Morbi tincidunt risus magna, posuere lobortis felis. Donec at vehicula risus.