- McKenna’s Guides & Sunday Times “Best in Ireland” Listed in Top 100 Restaurants 2016 & 2017
- RAI Awards Winner Best Wine Experience Cork 2016 & 2017
- RAI Awards Winner Best Wine Experience Munster 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine National Awards 2017 – Commended in Best for Wine Lovers Category
- Sunday Business Post Top10 Wine Bars in Ireland. Featured in Top 3.
- Sunday Business Post Top10 Wine Bars in Ireland. Featured in Top 2.
- The Hot Press Best of Ireland 2017 – Featured in the 200 top restaurants in Ireland.
- Georgina Campbell Awards: Best Wine Experience – Winner 2015
We are committed to sustainability in the food and wine we serve. We favour local, seasonal ingredients and have a keen eye for provenance. We love simple, tasty, honest food, so our evening menu is comprised of small plates inspired by traditional home-cooking found in French bistros and Italian trattorie, perfectly suited to a glass of wine. Our lunch menu offers delicious soup and sandwiches for a quick tasty lunch.
A Taste of France
But the real draw is the wine. We are proud to source from independent winemakers who favour traditional methods, farm organically or biodynamically and use minimal intervention in the cellar, producing wines that respect the environment and are true to their place of origin.
All wines are available for take out from our wine shop or to enjoy in the wine bar. Wines can also be purchased from our online shop. As we are fully-licensed, we also serve a selection of craft beer, spirits and cocktails.
Our Latest Events
Fri 7th May - Taste SAN SEBASTIAN with us! (L'Atitude-at-Home Box orders by midday Thurs 6th May) We’re off to San Sebastian and the Basque Country! We’ve been holding off on this one for a while, patiently waiting for warmer weather to help transport you to the sunny...
Fri 30th April - Taste BEAUJOLAIS with us! (L'Atitude-at-Home Box orders by midday Thurs 29th April) We’re headed to a region very dear to our hearts this week: Beaujolais! We love its fun, playful side - one of the wine nights we eagerly await each year is...
Fri 23rd April - Taste VENETO with us! (L'Atitude-at-Home Box orders by midday Thurs 22nd April) Beautiful Veneto awaits us this week! Veneto is home to the rich, vibrant, full-bodied Amarone and Ripasso, as well as the very popular Prosecco, but as is our wont, we...
Nulla accumsan eros nec sem tempus scelerisque. Morbi tincidunt risus magna, posuere lobortis felis. Donec at vehicula risus.